In Ep. 176, Dave & Jessica discuss the passing of Donald Rumsfeld, Bill Cosby back on the streets, new laws in effect in Georgia, Giuliani picking a horse in Georgia, the Trooper case in Screven County, and two ridiculous SCOTUS decisions.
- Nearly every new law passed by the Georgia legislature this session is now in effect.
- New Virginia law bans outdoor balloon releases, with fines of $25 per balloon
- Giuliani picks the wrong candidate for Georgia governor
- State Senator Tyler Harper is running for Agriculture Commissioner
- Trooper Case in Screven County
- Opinion piece summarizing the 10 months
- The Supreme Court voted last week to leave the CDC’s moratorium on evictions in place
- Supreme Court Won’t Hear Case Challenging Massachusetts’ Income Tax on Telecommuters Who Don’t Live or Work in Massachusetts
In Ep. 176, Dave & Jessica discuss the passing of Donald Rumsfeld, Bill Cosby back on the streets, new laws in Georgia, Giuliani picking a horse in Georgia, the Trooper case in Screven County, and two ridiculous SCOTUS rulings.
Jessica Szilagyi is a Content Creator for The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. Her educational background is in Political Science with a focus in local government and she has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Several years of learning under his older brother and Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA. Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.