- Currently EGRMC reports 14 COVID-19 patients 3 on ventilators.
- 10543 confirmed cases and 4772 positive antigen/rapid tests to date/DPH site. (63 increase since last week’s report.)
- 52 Cases per 100k in last 2 weeks (< 100 is goal)
- 8.2% PCR positive tests. 7-day Avg. (<5% is goal)
- 362 hospitalizations/Bulloch Citizens
- 107 confirmed deaths reported to date by DPH. Bulloch Citizens. Increase of 3
- 142 probable deaths reported by DPH. This number represents Bulloch citizens that received a positive Antigen/rapid test for COVID-19, developed COVID-19 symptoms and subsequently died. Increase of 2.
- 249 total deaths of Bulloch citizens.
Bulloch EMA will suspend reporting of weekly COVID numbers as of today. While they will continue to monitor the situation and employ the “all hazards approach” to preparations, the arrival of spring will shift the major focus to severe weather and hurricane preparedness.