Based on the 2020 Census data, the districts for seats on the Bulloch County Board of Commissioners must be redrawn to address shifts in population. Maps and demographic data for the current districts and the proposed districts will be presented at the public hearing.
Seats 1-A, 1-B, 2-A, 2-B, 2-C, and 2-D on the Bulloch County Board of Commissioners are projected to be impacted. Citizens who would like to comment on these issues are invited to attend this hearing.
Upon conclusion of the public hearing, commissioners are expected to approve a resolution to request local legislation for redistricting.
Also on the agenda for Tuesday:
- Approve a resolution authorizing the termination of Soil Easement
- Fiscal Year Budget Amendments
- Approval of a quote submitted for the Mill Creek Paver Project.
- Approval of the purchase and installation of three Stryker Powerload Systems
- Approval of a bid and enter into a contract with Ellis Wood Contracting, Inc. for Fletcher Park Parking Lot and Site Construction, in the amount of $394,641.00, to be funded by TSPLOST.
You can view the meeting agenda here.
The meeting is slated for Tuesday, December 7, 2021 at 5:30 P.M. at the County Annex. All meetings are open to the public.