In this week’s episode of the Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast, Dave & Jessica discuss the Gamestop Stock Shorting issue, the continued colossal meltdown of attorney Lin Wood, the COVID vaccine repercussions at the Medical Center of Elberton, and last week in the Georgia legislature.
- Jessica’s big announcements –> The Georgia Virtue & How to Order a Stanley Eugene book
- On Lin Wood: Mercer’s Walter F. George School of Law named a courtroom after him when he pledged $1 million over a 10-year period in 2016.
- And, of course, he called the Mercer students ‘brainwashed
- And after teen Nick Sandmann fired him because of his Tweets and posts on Telegram
- The Medical Center of Elberton has lost its ability to administer vaccines to anyone after it inoculated ineligible persons – teachers, bus drivers, cafeteria workers
- A movement being pushed in Georgia, and around the country, by the Tenth Amendment Center is the ‘Defend the Guard Act’
Jessica Szilagyi is a Content Creator for The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. She has a background in Political Science with a focus in local government and has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Several years of learning under his older brother and Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA. Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.