In LMTYWYW Ep 228, Dave & Jessica discuss the unconscionable debacle with the East Cobb school logo, the conflicts for Fulton DA Fannis Willis, Congress’ latest trampling of the Second Amendment, and how lawmakers are protecting the right to rubber.
- Heil East Side Elementary
- Georgia Medicaid will cover gender-affirming surgery under settlement
- A Georgia judge criticized Fulton County District Attorney Fanni Willis for hosting a fundraiser for the political rival of one of the targets of her inquiry
- Gun Owners Who Are Disqualified Under State Law Can Now Be Charged With ‘Trafficking in Firearms’
- Right to Contraception: LINK TO THE BILL
- Argument that it overrides RFRA
- Justice Kagan’s statements on the legitimacy of the Supreme Court
LISTEN to LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 228
FIND OTHER LMTYWYW PODCAST SHOWS
Jessica Szilagyi is Publisher of The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics, the justice system, and issues in law enforcement. Jessica is a graduate of Georgia State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus in local government. After a brief hiatus on the campaign circuit, Jessica then earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. She is now a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and a contributor for GeorgiaPol.com. Her writing roots, however, stem from her own two blogs: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
A native of South Florida, David Roberts moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined the Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations Specialist and served six years in that role. After he left active duty, Dave served in both Reserve and Guard components. Dave also worked for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. A few mergers led Dave to join his brother, Rob, in the HVAC trade. Eventually, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave left to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County affords Dave the privilege of serving his community while involving himself in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.