Established to accept donations, the Sunlight Fund focuses on transparency and accountability in local and state government.
The idea behind the Sunlight Fund is two fold:
- The name stems from the same cause of our parent company, JustSun, LLC. “The recipe for resolving corruption and wrongdoing is Just Sun.”
- The pursuit of Justice and Sunlight are the foundation for what we do here at The Georgia Virtue.
By donating to the Sunlight Fund, you will help cover basic records costs. Specifically, the funds will assist with:
- payments for public records,
- legal fees associated with open government law disputes, and
- digital media campaigns to raise awareness.
We’ll also publish a ‘Transparency Report’ each month for public review. These reports include:
- the number of counties covered,
- public meetings streamed,
- requests for public records filed, and
- investigative hours spent advocating for public oversight.
Of course, donor names and details are private and will never be shared.
Support Our Cause!
To donate to the Sunlight Fund, visit the secure donation page.
You can also mail a check to:
The Georgia Virtue Sunlight Fund
℅ JustSun, LLC
P.O. Box 370
Brooklet, GA 30415
(Please make checks payable to JustSun)
2022 Transparency Reports
2021 Transparency Reports
December 2021 Transparency Report
November 2021 Transparency Report
October 2021 Transparency Report
September 2021 Transparency Report
August 2021Transparency Report
July 2021 Transparency Report
June 2021 Transparency Report
May 2021 Transparency Report
*donations are not currently tax deductible
Follow The Georgia Virtue on Facebook