Keep Statesboro-Bulloch Beautiful and the City of Statesboro are gearing up for the ninth annual GreenFest in downtown Statesboro!
The event will take place Saturday, October 1, 2022, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with sustainable fun for the whole family to enjoy.
The goal of GreenFest is to educate the public about sustainable solutions throughout the community and to share green resources and eco-friendly ideas in an outdoor festival atmosphere. The event will showcase all the local area has to offer for sustainable living. Over 30 interactive vendors and exhibitors will share sustainability information and green products to encourage a green lifestyle.
Festival-goers can enjoy live music, sustainability workshops, children’s activities, and more. Individuals will also have the opportunity to
- have their personal data records shredded and recycled free of charge by Ultra Shred Technologies.
- Ultra Shred will provide on-site, high-security shredding of private documents on the day of the event.
- Ultra Shred Technologies also securely recycles all shredded documents.
- See Goodwill Southeast Georgia’s computer/ electronic recycling program!
- individuals can bring their used electronics to be recycled and learn more about how Goodwill recycles their electronics at the event.
Local downtown businesses will also be participating in our GreenSTOP program for the weekend of GreenFest and the week following. Individuals who come to GreenFest will be able to enjoy discounts at all various sustainable stores located here.
All GreenFest activities will be held around the Bulloch County Courthouse lawn on E. Main Street and Siebald Street.