EMS resources are being stretched to the limit over the past several days due to the recent surge in coronavirus cases. Please utilize 911 and Emergency Medical Services for emergencies only.
COVID-19 Hotline: If you believe that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor or an urgent care clinic. Please do not show up unannounced at an emergency room or health care facility.
- Currently EGRMC reports 51 COVID-19 patients /15 on ventilators. (Bulloch County residents and non-residents)
- 6104 confirmed cases and 2261 positive antigen/rapid tests to date/DPH site. (Combined 276 increase since Friday report)
- 781 Cases per 100k in last 2 weeks (< 100 is goal)
- 29.8% PCR positive tests (as of 08/01). 7-day Avg. (<5% is goal)
- 240 hospitalizations/Bulloch Citizens
- 65 confirmed deaths reported to date by DPH. 1 additional since Friday recorded by DPH (Bulloch County Residents)
- 61 probable deaths reported by DPH. Increase of 2. (This number represents Bulloch citizens that received a positive Antigen/rapid test for COVID-19, developed COVID-19 symptoms and subsequently died).
- 126 total deaths of Bulloch citizens.
- To register for COVID-19 TESTING please visit: https://mako.exchange/splash/GAmakotesting/.
- The new testing site is located near the intersection of Courtland Street and Railroad Street in Statesboro, GA.