This report was delayed by 1 day due to the overwhelming amount of data provided to the Georgia Department of Public Health on 1/3/22.
- Currently EGRMC reports 14 COVID-19 patients 3 on ventilators.
- 8339 confirmed cases and 3502 positive antigen/rapid tests to date/DPH site. (419 increase since last week’s report.)
- 379 Cases per 100k in last 2 weeks (< 100 is goal)
- 29% PCR positive tests. 7-day Avg. (<5% is goal)
- 327 hospitalizations/Bulloch Citizens
- 100 confirmed deaths reported to date by DPH. Bulloch Citizens.
- 126 probable deaths reported by DPH. This number represents Bulloch citizens that received a positive Antigen/rapid test for COVID-19, developed COVID-19 symptoms and subsequently died. Increase of 3
- 226 total deaths of Bulloch citizens.