This is the Bulloch Co. Weekly Covid-19 Report – 01/31/22.
- Currently EGRMC reports 29 COVID-19 patients 4 on ventilators.
- 10257 confirmed cases and 4541 positive antigen/rapid tests to date/DPH site. (504 increase since last week’s report.)
- 1188 Cases per 100k in last 2 weeks (< 100 is goal)
- 39.3% PCR positive tests. 7-day Avg. (<5% is goal)
- 338 hospitalizations/Bulloch Citizens
- 102 confirmed deaths reported to date by DPH. Bulloch Citizens. Increase of 1.
- 130 probable deaths reported by DPH. This number represents Bulloch citizens that received a positive Antigen/rapid test for COVID-19, developed COVID-19 symptoms and subsequently died.
- 232 total deaths of Bulloch citizens.
COVID-19 Hotline: If you believe that you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to the novel coronavirus, please contact your primary care doctor or an urgent care clinic. Please do not show up unannounced at an emergency room or health care facility.