Sen. Billy Hickman recently filed his campaign finance disclosure for the last six months.
What Money Am I Following?
Georgia lawmakers are required to file campaign finance reports to disclose how much money they collected and spent from their campaign accounts.
- All contributions and expenditures greater than $100 must be itemized
- Aggregate totals of all contributions and expenditures of $100 or less must be reported
- During an election year, elected officials and candidates must file six times
- During a non-election year, reports must be filed twice
- A maximum of $3,000 for an election cycle is permitted from each donor
- An additional $1,600 may be donated for a run-off election
- Lawmakers are not permitted to collect donations during the legislative session
Senate District: 6
Counties: Bulloch, Candler, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Tattnall
First Elected: 2020
Next Election: November 2022 (no opposition)
Committees: Finance, Government Oversight – Secretary, Higher Education, Retirement
Contact: Phone or Email
Most Recent Campaign Finance Filing by Sen. Billy Hickman
Contributions of less than $100 are not included in the list.
- Freddie Brinson (Statesboro, GA) – $100
- Billy Joe Tillman (Statesboro, GA) – $500
From Other Candidates/Elected Officials
- Friends of Blake Tillery – $1,000
|Georgia Association of Realtors PAC||$2,200|
|Committee for Affordable Workforce Housing||$750|
|Georgia Alliance of Community Hospitals||$500|
|GTBA Georgia’s Rural Telephone & Broadband||$500|
|General Dynamics Corporation PAC||$500|
- $4,267.20 paid to Billy Hickman for mileage reimbursement in 2021
To Other Candidates
|Brad for Georgia Sec. of State||$1,000||6/2/22|
|Burt Jones for Lt. Governor||$2,500||6/27/22|
|Team Herschel, Inc.||$1,000||6/9/22|
See the full reports as filed below