On Thursday, August 19, 2021, Clarence Lee Bostic, age 40, of Vidalia, Toombs County, was arrested following a drug investigation initiated by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation Southeastern Regional Drug Enforcement Office (SRDEO). The Toombs County Sheriff’s Office and the Vidalia Police Department assisted the GBI SRDEO in this investigation. A search warrant was served at 1114 JR Rollins Road in Vidalia, Toombs County, Georgia, by GBI SRDEO and the Toombs County Sheriff’s Office.
During the search, a felony amount of methamphetamine, a misdemeanor amount of marijuana, and two firearms were seized.
Clarence Bostic is charged with the following:
- Sale of Crack Cocaine
- Sale of Powder Cocaine
- Sale of Methamphetamine
- Trafficking in Methamphetamine
- Use of Communication Facility in Commission of Felony (x3)
- Possession of Methamphetamine
- Possession of Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Possession of Firearm during Commission of a Felony
Bostic was booked into the Toombs County Jail.
This investigation was conducted in an effort to make an impact on the current street level drug distribution within Toombs County and promote a safer place for productive citizens. GBI SRDEO and Toombs County Sheriff’s Office need your help. If you have information related to drug activity, please call:
- the Toombs County Sheriff’s Office at (912) 626-6778
- GBI SRDEO at (912) 685-5345
- Anonymous tips can also be submitted by calling 1-800-597-TIPS(8477)
- online at https://gbi.georgia.gov/submit-tips-online
- by downloading the See Something, Send Something mobile app.