On Thursday, April 8, Executive Order 03.31.21.03 will take effect, rolling back the remaining COVID-19 restrictions on Georgia’s economy.
The Governor’s Executive Orders are available to read here. See the video message from Governor Kemp above.
More details on the Executive Order are as follows:
- Will become effective April 8 through April 30, 2021
- Eliminates the Gatherings ban
- Eliminates Shelter-in-Place requirements
- Removes the critical infrastructure distinction and collapses all organization suggested measures into one main list, with a small number of additional industry-specific requirements remaining
- Reduces any remaining distance requirements (i.e. distance between parties at restaurants, bars, and movie theaters, and between patrons of group fitness classes)
- Eliminates the ability of law enforcement to close an organization for failure to comply with the Executive Order provisions