In LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 204, Dave and Jessica discuss the ‘Rona Republican, a Georgia Sheriff’s pat down, the weed drought in Warwick, GA, and how the Georgia legislature made a mess last week.
- Kick off with foolishness among fools: The Rona Republican
- Cobb Co. Police Take Out Arrest Warrants for Bleckley County Sheriff
- Coody gotta history
- South GA Police Officer Arrested for Selling Drugs in Uniform While on Duty
- The Parents Bill of Rights is officially unveiled
- The “Giving the Gift of Life Act” – SB 330 – Sen. John Albers
- All Things Law Enforcement:
- The Senate Finance committee gave approval to SB 361, the proposal to allow tax breaks for local police donations.
- And don’t forget about the plan to send social workers with police officers when dealing with the mentally ill: SB 403 – Sen Bo Hatchett
- Read about both bills
LISTEN to LMTYWYW Podcast Ep 204
FIND OTHER LMTYWYW PODCAST SHOWS
Jessica Szilagyi is Publisher of The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics, the justice system, and issues in law enforcement. Jessica is a graduate of Georgia State University where she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science with a focus in local government. After a brief hiatus on the campaign circuit, Jessica then earned her Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. She is now a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and a contributor for GeorgiaPol.com. Her writing roots, however, stem from her own two blogs: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
A native of South Florida, David Roberts moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined the Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations Specialist and served six years in that role. After he left active duty, Dave served in both Reserve and Guard components. Dave also worked for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. A few mergers led Dave to join his brother, Rob, in the HVAC trade. Eventually, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave left to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County affords Dave the privilege of serving his community while involving himself in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.