In Ep. 165, Dave & Jessica discuss the environmental impact of migrants, continued land seizures along the border, the local school board focusing on BLM, and the news of 2022 statewide contenders, including Vernon Jones and Jen Jordan.
- Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Sues Biden Administration for Not Studying the Environmental Impact of More Migrants Coming Into the U.S.
- After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family’s Property for a Border Wall
- Reported by The Hill, too
- Griffin-Spalding County School Board approved a resolution supporting BLM at its April 13th BOE meeting
- Senator Jen Jordan is running for Georgia Attorney General against Democrat Charlie Bailey in hopes of challenging Chris Carr
- My pillow’s social network
Jessica Szilagyi is a Content Creator for The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. Her educational background is in Political Science with a focus in local government and she has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Several years of learning under his older brother and Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA. Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.