In Ep. 170, Dave & Jessica discuss the Pentagon’s UFO-related documents, the Space Force commander busted for conservative talk, the shuttering of an ICE facility in Georgia, the vaccine-induced alternative sentencing program in 2 Georgia counties, and the latest Sheriff to make the news for all the wrong reasons. Plus, Jessica revisits why women are too emotional for public office.
- The former head of the Pentagon’s infamous UFO program has claimed the US government is in possession of “exotic material” from mysterious vehicles
- Space Force commander fired after comments made on conservative podcast
- ICE to close 2 troubled detention centers in Georgia and Massachusetts
- Federal class action Oldaker v. Giles complaint
- In Hall & Dawson counties, if you are sentenced to community service in the court system, you can have your service hours cut in half if you get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Another week, another Sheriff, another problem
Jessica Szilagyi is a Content Creator for The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. Her educational background is in Political Science with a focus in local government and she has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Several years of learning under his older brother and Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA. Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.