In Ep. 171, Dave & Jessica discuss the First Step Implementation Act of 2021, Georgia’s Pro-Israel law and its First Amendment issues, the wretched Gaetz-Greene rally last week, and relief for the socially disadvantaged farmers “from the USDA.”
- Ossoff Wants Expungement of Records for Nonviolent Juvenile Offenders
- 2016 article “Obama takes bold action, but for a population of fewer than 30”
- From the US Bureau of Prisons Statistics
- 2017 report from the US Sentencing Commission
- Judge Says Georgia’s Pro-Israel Law Violates 1st Amendment
- 27 states have adopted laws or policies that penalize businesses, organizations, or individuals that engage in or call for boycotts against Israel.
- Speaking of the First Amendment, it got a little wild at the Gaetz-Greene rally last week
- The Gaetz-Greene Traveling Freak Show Is the Future of the GOP
- $4 Billion In Payments To ‘Erase Debt’ Of “Socially Disadvantaged” Farmers To Be Issued Next Month
- Stanley Eugene book success
Jessica Szilagyi is a Content Creator for The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. Her educational background is in Political Science with a focus in local government and she has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Several years of learning under his older brother and Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA. Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.