In Ep. 186, Dave & Jessica discuss the lady who yelled ‘bomb!’ because she was late for a flight, the second indictment of Columbus District Attorney Mark Jones, Eugene Fodor’s unique impact on history, and President Biden’s 6-Point Plan on masks, vaccines, and mandates in a misdirected plan to “end the pandemic.”
- A woman was late for her flight. So she told airline workers there was a bomb on the plane, police say.
- Columbus District Attorney Mark Jones was inducted last week, the second district attorney to bite the dust in the last two weeks
- Jones responds
- Other trial for other felony indictment, which we’ve discussed at the length on the show, begins this week.
- Full 6-point plan from WH.gov
- Kemp responded on Thursday during the president’s address with a tweet saying he will pursue legal avenues to fight the federal mandate.
Jessica Szilagyi is a Content Creator for The Georgia Virtue. She focuses primarily on state and local politics as well as issues in law enforcement. Her educational background is in Political Science with a focus in local government and she has a Master of Public Administration from the University of Georgia. Jessica is a “Like It Or Not” contributor for Fox5 in Atlanta and has two blogs of her own: The Perspicacious Conservative and “Hair Blowers to Lawn Mowers.”
David Roberts is a native of South Florida who moved to Georgia in his teens. He joined The Army at 18 as a Psychological Operations specialist and served six years in that role. Since leaving active duty, he served in both Reserve and Guard components. After The Army, Dave went to work for Wachovia and SouthTrust banks serving as a business banker and Assistant Vice President. After a few mergers, he went to work with his brother, Rob, who taught him the HVAC trade. Subsequently, after several years of learning under his older brother, Dave was ready to go out on his own. In 2016, he started DR COOL Heating and Air in Dallas, GA.
Being a prominent business owner in Paulding County has afforded him the privilege of serving his community and allowed him to become involved in politics. Calling himself a “Republitarian,” Dave was invited to host The Let Me Tell You Why You’re Wrong Podcast in 2018.
*Opinions expressed on the show reflect the views of the commentators and any guests, not those of The Georgia Virtue.